Methods used to control Rats are:
- Glue pad system
- Trap system
- Poison bait system
- Fumigation system
Types of Rats:
- House rats
- Roof rats
- Black Mole rats
- Field rats
- Norway rats
How to identify Rat infestation?
- Damages to household products including food, furniture, and documents.
- Presence of rat hair strands, urine, and excreta.
- Unique identifiable sound.
Why Rat Control?
Causes damages like these:
Agricultural: Grain, Crop, Fruits, and Vegetables
Structural: Burrowing of Bandicoot fire due to short circuits.
Food: Food in storage, clothes, and books
- Leptospirosis or Leptospiral jaundice. (Weils Disease) due to contamination with urine-Rat 5.5 liters.
Plague black death Surat.
- Salmonellosis Salmonella -Food poisoning.
- Rat bit fever Bacteria Streptobacillus moniliformis.
- Rickettsial Pox Richetsia Akari
- Murine Typhus fever Rickettsia Typhi
- Trochnosis Round form.
Request a free inspection
View Our Services