SSS PEST CONTROL
We are the Experts in Termite Control
Termites, which are known as white ants, are destructive, relentless and silent. If you don’t treat in advance, termites can cause huge damage to unprotected wooden structures, expensive repair costs will arise as a result. They can be very hard to eradicate. But it is possible to completely prevent termite infestation through relatively simple termite protection systems. Homeowners rarely realize termites are causing damage to their house until the cellulose-hungry insects have permanently damaged the structure. This damage may be a surprise because termites are cryptobiotic, meaning their activities are hidden from view. Termites’ cryptobiotic behavior contributes to their success in invading human structures. We are the specialist in Termite control Services in this territory. We use these two methods to control termites:
Pre Construction. (10 years Guarantee)
Post Construction (5 years Guarantee)
Request a free inspection
View All Services
Pre Construction Treatment:
For effective control of termites, control treatment has to be applied in different stages of construction.
- Treat the bottom and the sides of the foundation pits.
- Treat the backfill earth on all sides of built up walls to a depth of 45 cm and width of 30 cm.
- Treat the top surface of the center grated and leveled earth, within the plinth walls.
- Treat the earth along the external perimeter of the building.
Post Construction Treatment:
Before undertaking the treatment a thorough inspection should be made to assess the infestation and the routes of entry of termites in the building for effective control.
Our treatment comprises the following:
- Drilling 10mm holes at the junction of the wall and floor at 10 inches interval and injecting soil poison into them.
- Infested woodwork will be treated in the building with our wood preservative chemicals to make them resistant to further termite attack.
- A general spray with our termiticides wherever necessary.
- Drilled holes are sealed after the operations.
- At the end external perimeter of the building also, soil poisons shall be sprayed by way of rooting or drilling. This will be carried out only wherever it is possible.